Due to the quality of Air Gun Technology rifles in the way that they are built, we do not see the need in tuning these rifles. The full service and set up will go through the following things to make the rifles work as efficiently as possible from a full 300 bar fill as well as being set between 11.4-11.6 ft/lbs with minimal fps spread.
- Modify and reset the regulator to our specification.
- Modify the valve set up to our specification.
- Full service the rifle.
- Clean and check the barrel.
- Leak test each rifle for a minimum of 24 hours
- adjust and set power to 11.4 - 11.6 ft/lbs with minimal fps spread.
All this will lead to a well balanced rifle with maximum air efficiency and high shot count.
A report sheet will be included with the rifle once work is complete detailing the shot to shot consistency through our SKAN chronograph. The rifle will also be cover by our life time warranty, see our terms and conditions for more details.
Sorry we're out of stock
We can let you know as soon as it’s available again, enter your email address below.