The classic! Flowing lines of traditional German design, originally the Stutzen was a stock that ran the full length of the barrel in the Mannlicher style but with some modern styling to bring performance and up to date style LP Gunstocks present their unique LP Stutzen.
The ’hogs back’ parallel sided, fully ambidextrous adjustable ‘German style’ cheekpiece is a perfect accompaniment to plinking and hunting for the shooters who love the classic style, and want a lightweight stock, with a small objective scope for a no-nonsense serious shooter.
This model was originally designed for the Weihrauch HW97 and Air Arms TX200 springers but can now be offered for a select few PCP air rifles too, see our other pages for more info.
Air Arms TX200 LP Stutzen stock has been inletted for the factory trigger guard dimensions, however the stock looks superior with the Weihrauch standard trigger guard as seen on the pictures, if you’d like us to supply a Weihrauch guard, please select the option from the dropdown menu.
- Ambidextrous anatomical pistol grip.
- 3 Dimension adjustable cheek piece with multiple direction adjustment for perfect comfort and alignment.
- CNC laser engraved custom pistol grip details.
- Engraved detail on buttpad
- Hand sanded finish with oil rather than lacquer for a low maintenance, practical finish to reduce chance of aesthetic stock damage in use.
- Alloy cups inlet into wood for stock bolt fixings.
- Stainless steel screws set for fixing your action into the stock.
- 2 Dimension adjustable buttpad for secure shoulder positioning in angled shots, including twist for ultimate location and comfort.
- Knurled quick adjust knobs (which can be replaced with grubscrews when set for your preference.)
- Knurled quick adjust knobs or Grubscrew locking
- Sanded & Oiled Finish or DIY finish (to sand & hand finish yourself)
- No laser engraving
- Weihrauch Trigger guard
Orders placed for this item will be passed to LP Gunstocks to produce, depending on availability of their stocks, stock material and production lead time this will often mean a several weeks wait. If you would like to see what stocks we have currently available to guarantee patterning, please see our Custom Stocks page.
If you have chosen to collect the stock from us or have ordered it alongside tuning work or a new air rifle, it will be delivered to us ready for collection and fitting your action. For orders shipped out, they will be packed securely and sent out via DHL courier to the specified delivery address.
Due to the custom nature of these stocks all sales of or including this item are final and cannot be refunded once payment has been made. Product images are only example images final stock patterning may vary as this is a natural product.
Sorry we're out of stock
We can let you know as soon as it’s available again, enter your email address below.