Hawke Sidewinder 30 FFP MOA Reticle
FFP models ensure your holdover aim points stay true no matter what magnification you are using – when the magnification is increased, the reticle increases in size along with the target image.
Sidewinder is the must-have high-performance multi-discipline scope. Parallax-free shooting from 9 metres to infinity assisted by an index-matched range finding side wheel (removable).
SIDEWINDER SYSTEM H5
Hawke’s new System H5 optics boast a stunning 24 ultra-wide field of view with generous 4 inch (100mm) eye relief. This projects a high volume ‘eye-box’ image that passes through the scope, bringing you closer to the action than ever before.
Improved sharpness and clarity provides incredible accuracy and unrivalled down range performance. 18 layer multiple lens coatings allow for the intense light transmission required from top optical devices.
High grade, low dispersion crown glass is used throughout to create crisp first and second focal plane optical systems that have minimal field curvature and distortion.
- Weight: 775g27.3oz
- Eye relief: 102mm4"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus: 9m - ∞10yds - ∞
- Field of View: 7.1-1.8m @100m21.3-5.4ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 9.3-2.3mm0.37-0.09"
- Chassis: 30mm Mono-tube
- Illumination: Red (6 Levels of Brightness - Off Positions In-between)
- Reticle: FFP MOA
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 69 MOA
- Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 69 MOA
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Locking Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 18 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip with Removable Zoom Lever
- Focal Plane: First Focal Plane (FFP)
- Turret Caps: No
- Turret Type: Exposed Locking Turrets