Hawke Vantage SF Half Mil Dot Reticle
The Hawke Vantage SF Half Mildot Rifle Scope gives a 1-inch mono-tube chassis with side parallax adjustment from 10 yards to infinity. The Side Focus parallax adjustment on the Hawke Vantage SF is smooth & precise giving the user confidence that parallax-free focus is maintained throughout the power range of the optic.
The Hawke Vantage SF comes with 11 layer fully multi-coated lenses throughout the entire optical system for enhanced light transmission & increased image contrast. Low profile finger adjustable 1/4 moa click turret adjustment comes as standard on the Hawke Vantage SF and these are then protected once correct click adjustment is found via the snug protective caps which ensure protection from the elements and accidental adjustment.
A high torque zoom ring comes as standard on the Hawke Vantage SF for easy zoom adjustment which doesn't shift under heavy recoil thanks to the high torque set making the system smooth but solid.
This scope comes with Hawkes Lifetime warranty
- Weight: 505g, 17.8oz
- Eye relief: 89mm, 3.5"
- Focus/Parallax - Side Focus: 14m - ∞ 15yds - ∞
- Field of View: 7.6-1.9m @100m 22.9-5.8ft @100yds
- Exit Pupil: 11-3mm 0.4-0.1"
- Chassis: 1" Mono-tube
- Reticle: Half Mil Dot
- Elevation Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Elevation Adjustment Range: 65 MOA
- Windage Increment: 1⁄4 MOA
- Windage Adjustment Range: 65 MOA
- Material: Aluminium
- Ocular Type: Locking Fast Focus
- Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated - 11 Layers
- Power Selector Style: Knurled Posi-Grip with Removable Zoom Lever
- Focal Plane: Second Focal Plane (SFP)
- Turret Caps: YES
- Turret Type: Low Profile