We can replace your old regulator with a new one and get your rifle running correctly again. This will also include a full service of the rifle replacing any seals and other components that may need attention.
Here we will go through the rifle and replace all the seals inside the action, make sure nothing else needs replacing while the action is apart and check everything is working as it should be.
Rifle Collection & Return Service
We can arrange a collection and return service from you via our fully insured next day courier if you are not local to us. This service allows air rifles to be collected and returned to your home address on a fully insured next day service.
*PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*
1. We will only need the action/metalwork of the rifle, no stock, silencer, scope or shroud etc.
2. If applicable, please include the magazines or magazine you prefer to use with the rifle, if you have ever had any problems with them and we can investigate as required.
3. Please ensure the rifle is not cocked or loaded when packing for shipping! Rifles can still be charged with air.
4. Do not ship in a case/bag or with stock on(except for stock engraving or spring rifles) Shipping with these will incur a £25 storage/re-shipping charge.
5. Pack the rifle in a plain, strong cardboard box preferably with adequate newspaper or bubble wrap packing and mark the box with FRAGILE and DO NOT AIR UPLIFT.
6. Collection can take place any time between 09:00 and 18:00 on the day, we cannot specify a time unfortunately.