Tench Regulator & Tune (Includes a full service)
Fill Pressure after work
90 - 100 shots
90 - 100 shots
The Tench Regulator & Tune packages are designed to make your rifle more consistent and air efficient, not more powerful. All sub 12 (non FAC) rifles are set to around 11.5ft/lbs after any work is done, keeping you well within the legal limit.
- Ensure the assembly is free of any oil, grease or debris which can cause consistency issues
- Re-finish hammer spring to a higher accuracy
- Polish the bearing surfaces in the hammer
- Custom made hammer weight & guide made if hammer is noisy
- Loading probe modified for better airflow on some models
- Bearing surfaces polished and action block degreased
- If the 10 shot magazine system is fitted it’s often modified to work smoothly
- Lubricant is added to parts of the assembly to allow a smoother action
- Bolt lock up mechanism is polished for more responsive and smoother movement, also increasing the rifles consistency.
- Bolt flip upon firing is removed or reduced
Exhaust valve, transfer port & barrel
- The exhaust valve stem assembly is modified to run more efficiently
- The valve pressure is reset to give a better performance between heavy and lighter pellets
- The transfer port is modified to give a higher degree of air flow efficiency
- Crown of the barrel re-cut or polished if needed to increase the rifles accuracy
- The Adjuster in the transfer port is set with minimum restriction to allow a much more efficient use of air, 90% of the power setting is done with the hammer spring shortening. Only the final setting is done on this adjuster, which also helps with the FPS variance
- Sears are polished to a smoother finish
- Trigger adjustment screws are modified to give a more accurate contact point on the second sear
- Hammer and sear latching faces faced & polished
- Trigger sear arm sides are polished and lubricated, and sometimes spacered to stop it rubbing on the action
- Trigger let-off is set to a comfortable and safe amount with a definitive 1st and second stage
- 1st stage travel can be reduced if desired
We can engrave either our logo or a logo/image of your choice, this can only be done on wooden/laminate stock.
For all Engraving options please click here
Getting your air rifle to us
Whether you would like to use our courier collection & return service or you would like to drop the air rifle in person. You will need to read through our delivery information by clicking here
Sorry we're out of stock
We can let you know as soon as it’s available again, enter your email address below.