Service & Set up
With our service and set up on sub 12 ft/lbs FX air rifles, we will look to make your air rifle work as effectively and efficiently as we can at sub 12 ft/lbs. We will look to give you a reliable working air rifle, that will be set between 11.4 - 11.6 ft/lbs while giving you an acceptable shot count for your air rifle.
With this work we will do the following:
- Give the air rifle a full service, changing all the pressure bearing seals in the action.
- Set the regulator to our specification pressure wise (this will vary depend on air rifle, barrel length and calibre)
- Clean and check the barrel/liner system
- Check all parts of the air rifle for damage/wear
- Power output will be set between 11.4-11.6 ft/lbs with either JSB Heavies 10.34gr in .177 or JSB Exacts 15.9gr in .22.
Any parts that are damage or worn and need replacing will be chargeable, however we will contact you first before any parts are changed/replaced.
If any parts do need to be changed/replaced this may increase the time the air rifle needs to be with us due to supplier lead times.
With all the work we carry out at the RAT Works there is a lifetime warranty against leaks. Please ensure you are familiar with the Rifle care guide, and the information is followed. If any of the adjustments are altered and this leads to leaks your warranty will be void. If you are looking to change your set up or have an issue please contact us first before you alter anything. Please see our terms and conditions for further details.
Getting your air rifle to us
Whether you would like to use our courier collection & return service or you would like to drop the air rifle in person. You will need to read through our delivery information by clicking here.
Sorry we're out of stock
We can let you know as soon as it’s available again, enter your email address below.