Tench Regulator & Tune (Includes a full service)
The Tench Regulator & Tune packages are designed to make your rifle more consistent and air efficient, not more powerful. All sub 12 (non FAC) rifles are set to around 11.5ft/lbs after any work is done, keeping you well within the legal limit.
As well as fitting a Tench regulator and tuning the rifle we also engrave the breech block with the words RAT WORKS as a way of showing that your rifle has been regulated and tuned by us, this is free of charge. If you would like extra engraving please select from the drop down menu and you will be charged accordingly.
When the work is done by the RAT Works the action is extensively worked on to increase the performance, efficiency, accuracy and overall feel of the rifle. Almost every aspect of the rifle is modified, changed or enhanced in some way. Below is a list of all the work under taken as part of the tune. Your breech block will also be engraved with RAT Works as part of having a Tench regulator and tune.
After the regulator is fitted and the tune carried out you can expect a shot to shot consistency of single figures as soon as the rifle has been worked on. A worksheet/invoice will be emailed to you once work is complete detailing the shot to shot consistency through our SKAN chronograph, the rifle is held correctly in a mount to guarantee accurate results. This consistency will improve further as the rifle is used.
WE WILL NOT WORK ON ANY HW100 THAT HAS A A&M CYLINDER DUE TO IT NOT BEING COMPATABLE WITH THE TENCH REGULATOR AND ALSO FOR AFTEY REASONS. FOR US TO WORK ON YOUR RIFLE YOU WILL NEED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR ORGINAL WEIHRAUCH CYLINDER OR YOU WILL NEED A COMPLETE LIGHTWEIGHT CYLINDER FROM US. WE WILL REFUSE TO WORK ON ANY RIFLES SENT TO US WITH A A&M CYLINDER WITH OUT MAKING IT KNOW TO US FIRST.
The full service strips and rebuilds your rifle replacing all seals and renewing any worn parts to revamp performance while sorting any problems you may have such as leaks, low power, poor shot count or other faults.
Rat Works Lightweight Cylinder Body
Replacement for the standard HW cylinder body, this lightweight cylinder body is 50% lighter than the original Weihrauch air cylinder body.
Rifle Collection & Return Service
We can arrange a collection and return service from you via our fully insured next day courier if you are not local to us. This service allows air rifles to be collected and returned to your home address on a fully insured next day service.
*PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING*
1. We will only need the action/metalwork of the rifle, no stock, silencer, scope or shroud etc.
2. If applicable, please include the magazines or magazine you prefer to use with the rifle, if you have ever had any problems with them and we can investigate as required.
3. Please ensure the rifle is not cocked or loaded when packing for shipping! Rifles can still be charged with air.
4. Do not ship in a case/bag or with stock still attached (except for stock engraving or spring rifles) Shipping with these will incur a £25 storage/re-shipping charge.
5. Pack the rifle in a plain, strong cardboard box preferably with adequate newspaper or bubble wrap packing and mark the box with FRAGILE and DO NOT AIR UPLIFT.
6. Collection can take place any time between 09:00 and 18:00 on the day, we cannot specify a time unfortunately.